The Spring School of West Virginia, the oldest of the five great schools in the West, is a long way from the old days when kids played on the fields of the fields, sang on the barns, ate grass, and cooked.
It’s now a museum of its own.
The school, founded in 1885, is located in the village of Mount Pleasant and has become an icon in the small town of Mount Prospect.
It has more than 100,000 alumni, many of whom are still alive.
There are more than 4,000 classrooms and more than 20,000 students, including the school’s president.
The oldest buildings on the school grounds are more like ancient Greek temples than anything else.
But they’re still the best-preserved and most authentic buildings on campus, according to Mike Miller, director of the museum.
“I’m proud to be a part of this museum,” he said.
“It’s like the world’s oldest school, and the best place to be.
It doesn’t take much to see that it was here, in this very historic place.
It has that ancient feel.”
The first school was built in 1886, and it was designed by the renowned architect and designer, Charles A. Schuler.
It was designed to have a large garden to encourage students to exercise outdoors and to make the campus as open as possible.
Schuler envisioned a new type of school with large classrooms, a park, and gardens, and a school gymnasium for sports.
The school’s first building was built around 1880, and Schuler’s students grew to include nearly 100,00 students.
The first student was a black girl named Emily Williams.
She was born in 1884 and became the school president.
“When we started out, Emily had this great attitude,” Miller said.
She loved school, she liked learning, she loved her students, she was a very positive, loving teacher.
But she died in 1894, leaving her only daughter, Mary, to run the school.
The second school was also built in the 1890s, and was designed and built by the same architect.
The students were the first to graduate from the school, which also included a church, the school gym, a theater, a gymnasial, a school library, a cafeteria, a children’s theater, and more.
The third school was completed in 1910.
It had a new name, The Mount Prospect High School, because the original building had been demolished in the Great Depression.
It also included an auditorium, auditoriums for sports, the playground, a basketball court, and an outdoor gymnasia.
The fourth school, the Mount Prospect College, was built the same year as the first one, and has the most impressive buildings on school grounds, according in Miller.
The sixth school, Mount Prospect State College, has a new, larger building that opened in the 1930s.
It includes a theater with a big screen, an auditoria, a dance studio, a music room, and much more.
There are also other buildings that are not on campus.
They are in the National Historic Landmark, the National Register of Historic Places, and Historic Resources Preservation Commission.
The Mount Prospect School is located at 1440 South Main Street, Mount Pleasant, WV 26805.